The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is presenting eight webinar sessions for agents and agents focused on Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) plan year 2017 registration and training requirements. Agents and agents are welcome to attend any one of the sessions, but CMS asks that agents and agents only register for one session. Topics to be addressed include:
- An overview of the role of agents and agents in the Health Insurance Marketplaces;
- An overview of what’s new for the FFM plan year 2017 registration and training process using the Marketplace Learning -Management System or one of the CMS-approved vendor training options; and
- Information on the new refresher training option for agents and agents who have previously completed the FFM registration and training requirements.
CMS will hold five sessions of the “Plan Year 2017 FFM Registration and Refresher Training for Agents and Brokers Returning to the FFMs” webinar for returning agents and agents. The webinar will provide an abbreviated review of the registration steps, and describe the new, condensed Refresher Training option available to you if you completed registration in plan year 2016.
- Wednesday, July 13 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
- Tuesday, July 19 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
- Thursday, July 28 from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
- Wednesday, August 3 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
- Wednesday, August 10 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
CMS will hold three sessions of the “Plan Year 2017 FFM Registration and Training for Agents and Brokers New to the FFMs” webinar for new agents and agents. The webinar will provide a detailed discussion of registration steps and training requirements to assure you have the information you need to complete all the registration steps, including some steps that returning agents and agents need not perform.
- Wednesday, July 20 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
- Wednesday, July 27 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
- Thursday, August 4 from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
To register for the webinar, please log in to www.REGTAP.info.
Registration closes 24 hours prior to each event.
If you require assistance with registration, contact REGTAP registrar at 800-257-9520 or registrar@REGTAP.info