[one_full last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” border_position=”all” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”” animation_speed=”0.1″ class=”” id=””][fusion_text]AgentLink is partnered with GeoBlue, an independent licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association, to offer international travel medical coverage to your clients.
GeoBlue international travel medical coverage includes benefits for many kinds of travelers
- Long-term Expatriate
Why Sell GeoBlue?
- Travel Medical and Trip Cancellation is a multi-billion dollar business
- GeoBlue opens up new markets and opportunities for agents
- Your clients are already buying these products – bring them back home!
- Unlike other international plans, you enjoy unsurpassed protection under E&O insurance. Clients similarly benefit from a regulated policy.
- Selling international insurance is fun!
These products are available for sale by AgentLink producers with a separate appointment.
Once appointed, you can begin selling GeoBlue plans immediately. You will be sent personalized links and an agent number through a confirmation email. When a potential client clicks on your unique agent link, a cookie is set on their computer for commission tracking purposes. GeoBlue’s AgentHub agent portal allows you to download customized sales brochures, marketing materials, sales reports, email templates, education material, and much more. AgentLink endorses this new collaboration and is excited about these new offerings for your clients.
Questions? Contact Vince Biedron at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more, click the links below to watch two videos provided by GeoBlue
“GeoBlue: It’s a Big World”[/fusion_text][/one_full]