March 20, 2015
Exclusively from the Guardian: the College Tuition Benefit will be included on all new and renewal fully insured Guardian Dental groups!
Employees covered by Guardian Dental are eligible for tuition credits for their children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren, and God-children. These credits can be used at over 1/3 of all private colleges in the U.S. The longer you’re covered with Guardian Dental, the more tuition benefit you will accumulate!
Brokers and account managers are also eligible for tuition credits! Selling Guardian Dental will earn you up to $25,000 per year in tuition credits!
Now employees can get dental insurance that includes a college tuition benefit – one they can’t get with any other dental plan. As the cost of college continues to rise faster than inflation and medical costs, Guardian is helping families keep up by providing this benefit in arrangement with SAGE College Tuition Benefit.
– Employees enrolled in a Guardian Dental Plan earn $2000 in annual Tuition Rewards, and a bonus in year 4.
– Tuition Rewards can be used at over 345 institutions, with 80% ranked among “America’s Best” by US News and World Report.
– Employees can share the benefit with relatives, including children, nieces, nephews, and grandchildren, subject to certain restrictions.
– This exclusive benefit can help employers attract and retain talent.
– Colleges participate as a way to boost their student recruitment.
Questions? Contact Tanya@agent-link.net