Originally Posted to Life Essentials at Prudential | August 17, 2015 | Prudential BenefitAccess Rider Updates
Enhancements to the term conversion process will make it easier for you to offer both death and chronic illness protection to your clients.
On August 17, we’re implementing reduced underwriting requirements for BenefitAccess Rider¹ applications that qualify. This further enhances our already attractive convertibility feature, while complementing our permanent product portfolio. Including:
- A more streamlined process for converting from a term to a permanent policy with BenefitAccess Rider.
- A less intrusive underwriting process.
BenefitAccess Rider is the chronic and terminal illness rider that:
- Lets clients accelerate the death benefit while living.²
- Has no restrictions and no waiting period.Clients can use the money for anything they’d like, including paying for family care.
- Requires no receipts.
- Allows clients to choose how much of the death benefit they want to get, up to the maximum monthly amount.
NOTE: Taking chronic illness benefits will reduce and may eliminate the death benefit.
BenefitAccess Rider is available on most of Prudential’s individual permanent policies:
- PruLife® Universal Protector.
- PruLife® Index Advantage UL.
- PruLife® Founders Plus.
- PruLife® Custom Premier II.
- VUL Protector®.
Questions? Email Nick@agent-link.net