With AgentLink, you have easy access to the carriers you want and the tools and resources you need to offer the best to your clients.
1. Is the $4.00 fee a one-time fee or monthly fee?
You will pay a one-time $4.00 per enrollment. If you add any ancillary product listed on the platform to the enrollment, the $4.00 will be waived. You have to add the ancillary product at the same time as the medical plan for the cost to be waived.
2. Just to clarify, the $4.00 fee is only charged if the enrollment goes thru? Or is it each time we do an application, regardless of the result?
$4 is charged when an application is submitted regardless of the result. It is a one-time fee and will be waived if you sell an ancillary product that is on the platform at the same time you enroll the medical.
3. Will the fee be deducted from the commission since the commission is paid through Agent-Link?
Yes if your commissions are paid by Agent-link we will deduct that from your commissions for the month. If a broker is not under Agent-Link and they are paid directly by the carrier, we will bill them monthly.
4. How will it work if I am direct with a carrier but I am writing business with that carrier through this portal?
This will not affect any business you have directly through the carrier. You can definitely move it to us if you would like, but that is not necessary to take part in this platform.
5. I’m licensed to sell life and health insurance in KY, IN, & OH. If I do my Federal Exchange Certification, will I be able to sell in all 3 states?
The certification will be good for all 3 states. You just need to make sure you are appointed with the carriers in all 3 states.
6. Other than our clients’ information being sent to the carrier for enrollment purposes, is our clients’ information used for anything else? For example, is it sold to a third party vendor or used for future marketing, etc…?
No, absolutely not.