A helpful tip for Indiana Brokers: Looking for additional options for your HSA clients? Consider Financial Center’s HSA accounts for employers and employees.
Financial Center’s HSA:
-Accounts are free to both employers and employees, with payroll direct deposit (no set-up, monthly, or annual fees)
-On-site enrollment support is available, with information provided to employees on the account opening process and how to use the Health Savings Account
-Members enjoy a free debit card (or checks upon request), free online bill payment, and free mobile banking
-Financial Center provides free financial wellness workshops for employees, by request.
The application process is quick and easy!
1. Initial discovery and introductory meeting
2. Signing custodial agreement with ID policy letter
3. Collection of census data
A no-hassle process for getting your HSA started.
1. Each employee will receive an auto-enrollment email and link to our simple application process
2. Complete and e-sign the application
3. Financial Center opens the account and each employee receives a welcome letter
Questions? Email Pam Kirk, AgentLink’s Indiana Broker Representative: PKirk@cagentage.com
Or, reach out to Financial Center directly:
Business Development Specialist