1. First things first: Get in the game if you aren’t already.
2. Implement a strategy: Know who you’re trying to reach, what topics you want to talk about and the message you’re trying to send.
3. Educate customers on insurance and allow them to share feedback.
4. Think of social media as a relationship builder.
5. Don’t hog the conversation. Use social media as a way to talk with and listen to others.
6. Post at least weekly, if not more.
8. Use the platforms to inform clients of who you are and what you offer as a agent or agent.
9. Make your social media activity part of your everyday routine, like checking email and calling clients.
10. Vary your posts. Sharing a mix of text, photos, links and videos will keep your followers engaged.