The following is important information for Medicare agents representing Anthem plans. Whether you’re making the most of each enrollment with HRAs or you’re simply serving your clients, the following information can make a difference in your business.
Earn More with Anthem Non-SNP HRAs
The broker incentive for completion of the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) for NEW non-SNP Plans has now began for January 1, 2022 plan effectives! You have an opportunity to receive $50 for each completed HRA.
If electronic submission tools are not an option, a completed, fillable PDF of the HRA can be submitted via a secure email. Email the completed PDF using this email address: NonSNPHRASubmissions@anthem.com.
Insert the following in the email Subject line: Secure _Broker Sales Initiated Non-SNP HRA
Attach a copy of this PDF completed. Please note the email to submit DSNP HRA forms is different from non-DSNP forms.
Learn more in the Non-SNP HRA Quick Start Guide.
How Members Can Select 2022 Essential Extras:
Anthem’s Essential Extras are designed to improve quality of life and health outcomes for their Medicare Advantage plan members. Depending on the plan, members can choose up to two benefits. These benefit options include:
- Assistive Devices – up to $500 per year for assistive and safety devices such as handrails, shower stools, raised toilet seats, and temporary mobility ramps
Flex Account – a $500 annual allowance to spend on additional dental, vision, or hearing needs above the existing plan benefit
- Health and Fitness Tracker – a fitness tracking device, plus access to online programs and coaching to improve daily activity and overall health
- Healthy Groceries – a monthly allowance for the purchase of healthy grocery items such as fresh meats and vegetables, frozen meats, dairy items, canned goods, and more
- Healthy meals – up to 180 meals per year, which are prepared, frozen and delivered to the home of a member with a qualifying medical condition or illness
- In-Home Support – up to 60 hours per year of companion benefit to help with social isolation, plus assistance with tech support, medication reminders, transportation, and errands
- Personal Home Helper – up to 124 hours per year of home health aide services for assistance such as bathing and dressing, mobility, meal prep, light chores, or relief care
- Pest Control – quarterly home treatment to reduce the impact of pest-related complications on a chronic medical condition
- Transportation - up to 60 one-way trips per year to health-related appointments and visits to the pharmacy
If you have a client who has recently enrolled in a plan with Essential Extras, help them get the most out of their plan by ensuring they’ve made their selection. There are four ways they can make their selection: