Message from Humana
Beginning April 1, 2016, Humana is changing COBRA administrators to CONEXIS, a division of WageWorks, Inc. It’s our goal to make this a simple and seamless transition for you and our clients. We are working collaboratively with CONEXIS to ensure all data is transferred from Ceridian, and our client accounts are up and running by April 1, 2016.
Humana will be notifying our clients who have chosen to use the COBRA administration services available as part of their medical coverage with Humana. If any of our clients have a direct contract with Ceridian for COBRA administration or optional services they will be notified by CONEXIS directly about the transition and action needed on their part.
- On March 14 2016, a letter of Notification to Employer Groups using Ceridian COBRA administration services will be sent. Please click to view letter.
- On March 16, 2016, a letter of Notification to employees actively enrolled in COBRA or in their election period as of March 7 will be sent. Please click to view letter.
- New groups with an effective date of April 1, 2016, or later will be implemented with CONEXIS
- If your client has completed a Confidentially Agreement or Delegate Agreement on your behalf with Ceridian this agreement will be transferred and on file with CONEXIS
- An FAQ is included to support this transition. Please click to view FAQ.
Questions? Email email@example.com