The 2016 WellCare ACT consists of Two Parts:
- 2016 WellCare University Training
- 2016 AHIP Certification via AHIP Medicare Training
Part 1: Complete 2016 WellCare University Training
- WellCare University Website: www.wellcareuniversity.com
- To get your username, contact Amber Douthat (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jenna Bishop (email@example.com)
2016 WellCare University Training includes:
- SM 2016 ACT 1099 Curriculum
- 2016 WellCare iCare Compliance Training on Fraud, Waste and Abuse and HIPAA for Sales
The SM 2016 ACT 1099 Curriculum consists of four courses and a mastery exam. Producers MUST complete the training modules in the order listed below.
- SM 2016 Welcome to ACT
- SM 2016 WellCare Products
- SM 2016 Effective and Compliant Selling
- SM 2016 WellCare Member Enrollment
- SM 2016 ACT Mastery Exam
2016 WellCare iCare Compliance Training on Fraud, Waste and Abuse and HIPAA for Sales consists of one module.
Part 2: Complete and Submit AHIP Certification to WellCare
Visit the AHIP/WellCare website at: http://www.
- Producers accessing the AHIP website for the first time will need to create a new account.
- Producers who have previously certified with AHIP should use the same username/password.
- Producers should verify that their profile is correct and populated with their WellCare University User ID.
Additional information regarding how to access and complete your 2016 AHIP training can be found in the optional SM 2016 How to Access AHIP – optional 1099 module on your WellCare University transcript.
Upon successful completion of all training, your ‘training complete’ status will be sent to WellCare’s National Sales Monitoring and Oversight team (NSMO).