CMS has announced that plan year 2017 registration and training will open on Monday, August 1. Agents and agents will be able to log in to their CMS Enterprise Portal user accounts and access the Marketplace Learning Management System (MLMS) to start the registration steps on that date.
Remember: Even if you successfully completed plan year 2016 registration, you can only assist consumers until October 31, 2016 when your plan year 2016 Federally-facilitated Marketplace (FFM) Agreements for the Individual Marketplace and/or Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP) Marketplace expire. You must complete plan year 2017 registration and training to help consumers with 2016 coverage during November and December 2016, or to help them enroll for the first time or re-enroll in coverage for 2017.
To learn more about the agent and agent FFM registration and training requirements for plan year 2017, please register at www.REGTAP.info for one of the webinars below. CMS asks that you only register for one session.
Plan Year 2017 FFM Registration & REFRESHER Training
- Webinar for Agents and Brokers RETURNING to the FFM
- Brief review of registration steps
- Description of the new, condensed Refresher Training option available to you if you completed registration for the Individual Marketplace in 2016
- Wednesday, August 3 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
- Wednesday, August 10 from 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM ET
Plan Year 2017 FFM Registration and FIRST TIME Training
- Webinar for Agents and Brokers NEW to the FFM
- Detailed discussion of registration steps and training requirements to assure you have the information you need to complete all registration steps; including some steps that returning agents and agents need not perform
- Thursday, August 4 from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET
Registration for these webinars closes 24 hours prior to each event. If you require assistance with registration or logistics, you may contact the REGTAP registrar at 800-257-9520, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday.
Questions? Email email@example.com