Bluegrass Family Health has also partnered with Cavulus to deliver a cloud-based CRM solution that gives agents real-time, enhanced lead management tools with streamlined enrollment and application tracking. More details will be shared over the next few weeks, including a schedule for FMO and agent trainings.
2016 Certification Requirements for all Brokers:
1. Proof of E&O
2. Current-year certification from either AHIP, Gorman, Pinpoint, or other pre-approved Medicare + Fraud, Waste and Abuse training
3. Signed Code of Conduct Acknowledgment (Attachment C) <<click to view/download
4. Signed Brand/Marketing Acknowledgment (Attachment D) <<click to view/download
5. Signed Broker Appointment/Recertification Application (Attachment E) <<click to view/download
6. Broker must attend a face-to-face product training and receive a passing score of 85% of greater.
Paperwork should be submitted to Brandon Reese:
Important 2015 Dates:
August 3: 2016 Certification Opens
TBD: Face-to-Face Product Training and Cavulus Training
October 12: 2016 AEP Certification Closes
December 15: 2016 Certification Re-Opens for age-in business
This information has been reproduced from Bluegrass Family Health’s website. Click here to view the original content.