Many agents are seeing success with All Savers® level funding. Many groups have been enrolling recently too.
We wanted to let you know that brokers and agencies must be appointed with All Savers separate from fully insured ACA, Medicare, or Individual coverage with UHC.
Groups cannot be installed unless they can be assigned to an appointed broker and agency. So it is important to make sure your agency is appointed if this kind of opportunity is important to you.
If you do need to get yourself or your agency appointed with All Savers, here are contract instructions:
- Read through the first 15 pages of the contracts.
- Sign the Producer Agreement on the agreement’s signature page. For the Agency Contract, sign and date the Producer Agreement Agency Signature page.
- Complete application for Producer Appointment and/or Agency Appointment:
- If you answer “yes” to any of the background questions on the application, you will need to include a written explanation attached to the application to explain your answer.
- If you answer “yes” to question #5, you will need to include an explanation that outlines the dates and the dollar amounts involved in the incident.
- Please be sure to complete the section for your Residential Address as well as your Mailing Address.
- Please do NOT complete the General Agent Box unless you are working with a General Agency. This box appears on the page titled “Application for Producer Appointment (continued).”
- Please DO sign the application on the bottom of the page that is titled “Application for Producer Appointment (continued).”
- Please DO include your licenses for any states you wish to be appointed in.
- Sign and date the Disclosure form – both the Agency Contract and the Producer Contract have a Disclosure form and both need to be completed.
- Complete the Authorization and Agreement for Electronic Deposit form- both contracts have a Direct Deposit form. If you are submitting both contracts to All Savers at the same time- only one Direct Deposit form is required.
- Complete the Assignment of Commissions and Other Compensation form- this form is part of the Producer Contract and needs to be completed. (This form does not appear in the Agency Contract.)
All Savers will contact the appointee directly with their appointment information once completed. Please note that if your agency has already been appointed with All Savers, it is not necessary to complete the Agency Contract or Direct Deposit forms.
Here are some additional tips on this process:
- Sign all documents with a wet signature- signature stamps are not accepted and will void the contract.
Do not use white-out or any kind of corrective fluid on the contracts, or they will be void.
- It may take up to 1-2 weeks to complete the appointment process. Please ensure that you allow enough time for this before submitting a group for UW.
- Complete both the producer contracting packet (to appoint the agent) and the agency contracting packet (to appoint the agency), unless you know your agency is already appointed. Please be sure to complete each packet with the producer’s information going on the producer packet and the agency’s information going on the agency packet.
The All Savers contracting packets as well as other informative info on level funding with United HealthCare is linked below.