You can’t pick up a paper or magazine these days without reading about retirement planning, and it’s ALL about the baby boomers. Retirement planning is a service that you can provide your clients – why let someone else have the business? Start by asking your pre-retirement clients these short questions:
- Do you know what the magic number is? (The amount you need in income to retire comfortably?)
- What are your current income sources in retirement?
- Do you know what your social security benefits will be?
- What if there is a shortage?
- What if an unforeseen event jeopardizes this income?
This should lead to…..
- A discussion of needs
- An agreement to fill out a fact finder
- An opportunity to discuss annuities with or without income riders and LTC riders
- An opportunity to discuss protecting retirement income against chronic illness and LTC
- A call from you to Agent Link – we can help you at every point in this process so YOU are the expert for your clients!
Retirement Planning is a HUGE opportunity for agents like you!
We can help you get off the ground and tap into this growing market.
Email Bruce@agent-link.net for more information.